Required documents for Moldova Invitation Letter
- Passport (a copy of the main pages) — Passport should extend at least for six months after the validity of requested document.
- Copies of Schengen visas, Ukrainian, Russian, Moldavian visas (if you have any of them in your passport)
- A copy of a resident permit for other countries (if you have)
- Bank Statement Certificate (30 euro per day and the price of a return ticket). The Certificate is VALID 10 DAYS ONLY!!!
- Certain dates of arrival and departure
- Country and City of departure
- Full name of the FATHER
!!! The process takes 15 business days !!!
- The price is 120 euro per 1 person / 100 euro per 1 person in a group from 5 people.
Children till 12 y.o. — 60 euro per person.
E-visa is paid for after receiving an Invitation letter.
The list of questions for the application form will be send to your via e-mail.
MEDICAL Insurance (30000 euro)
Your latest photo
!!! The process takes 10 days. Sometimes they can ask for some more documents.
The price is 120 euro per 1 person. (e-visa- 60 euro + 20 euro government tax (via Ministry site) + 40 euro our service)
If you use our service to apply for the Invitation Letter, the e-visa price will be 100 euro.