Required documents for an Invitation Letter to Moldova
- Passport ( a copy)- Please, note that validity of your travel document/passport should extend at least for six months after the validity of requested document.
- Copies of Schengen visas, Ukrainian, Russian, Moldavian visas (if you have any of them in your passport)
- A copy of a resident permit for other countries (if there is/are)
- Bank Statement Certificate. (How much money you have in your Bank account) (minimum 30 euro per day and the price of a return ticket). The Certificate is VALID 10 DAYS ONLY!!!
- Certain dates (date of arrival and departure)
- The country of departure.
Price of the service is 100 euro per person.
It includes all the paper work, government payment/state tax and
all the reservations.
!!! The process takes 10-15 business days.
2/E-visa is paid after receiving an Invitation letter. The e-visa is paid via the site if the Ministry 60 euro + 20 euro- government tax.
Our service is 25 euro per person.
What is required here:
- The list of questions for the application form will be send to your e-mail.
- MEDICAL Insurance (30000 euro)
- You latest photo for e-visa.
!!! The process takes time. Sometimes some more documents can be required.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.